For safety reasons, the radio code for DuoFern actuators / tubular motors is only active for two hours after the power is switched on. If the actuator / tubular motor has been connected to the 230V mains for longer than two hours, interrupt the voltage for approx. 10 seconds.
Articles in this section
- Video tutorial for Connect actuator 9477
- Operating instructions DuoFern Connect actuator 9477
- Activate login mode: DuoFern Connect actuator 9477
- Device setting for sun shading via HomePilot®
- Which accessories do I need for the DuoFern Connect actuator type 9477?
- Why does the DuoFern actuator / tubular motor not respond to the radio code?
- Can the connected tubular motor be moved to certain positions via the HomePilot? Why does the connected tubular motor always move completely up or down, regardless of which position is set via the HomePilot?
- Can the actuator also be used to control other motors? Or do they have to be Rademacher motors?
- The Connect actuator 9477 has only a 4-digit radio code and cannot be registered via this.