Troll Comfort DuoFern devices from software version 1.9 (information under menu item 9-8-0) can be used as a central control unit.
For this purpose, the Troll must be switched to 2 (transmitter) under menu item 9-9-2.
- If the UP or DOWN key is pressed on the Troll Comfort, all registered devices are moved up or down together.
- All switching times incl. dawn and dusk are transmitted to all registered devices.
- You have the possibility to adjust the direction of rotation of the registered devices under the menu item 9-8-7.
- The Troll Comfort can be used as a central sun sensor, for this purpose the sun mode 2 (local light sensor and transmit function) is available under the menu item 9-9-3.
- Directly after selecting this sun mode, the sun position of the registered actuators can be set.
- The actuator is selected and the desired sun position is approached and saved.
- The sun position of the Troll itself is set as usual under menu item 4.
For Troll Comfort devices older than software version 1.9. the following applies.
This transmitter function of the Troll Comfort DuoFern up to 1.9 refers exclusively to automatic commands. Manual commands are not sent; i.e. in combination with several Troll Basis DuoFern, which can be operated manually on site, the Troll Comfort DuoFern can work as a central unit.
In combination with DuoFern radio tubular motors, Connect actuators and tubular motor actuators UP, the Troll is not suitable. In that case, the HomeTimer is used, which is a classic battery-powered central unit.