The diameter of the coiled roller shutter curtain depends on the roller shutter height, type of slat and octagonal steel shaft. You can find an overview of the different combinations under this link.
Articles in this section
- How to determine the correct motor strength for the shutter to be motorized?
- Differences between the individual tubular motor series. What are the differences between RolloTube motors?
- Successor list tubular motors. Successors of older tubular motors.
- May tube motors be connected in parallel? If so, how many?
- What are blockage and obstacle detection?
- What happens if the drive is over/undersized?
- The roller shutter sags, motor has no braking power, brake defective?
- In general, how should the drive be installed in the shaft?
- Can empty conduits be used for laying the lines?
- Why does the roller shutter motor switch off after prolonged and frequent operation?