Yes, this is possible. The DuoFern Room Thermostat 9485 can be switched to mode 3 in menu item 9-7-1. This adjusts the control so that an air conditioner is switched on when a set target temperature is reached and switched off again when the temperature falls below the set target temperature.
Articles in this section
- Link to registration matrix DuoFern Room Thermostat 9485
- Video tutorial for DuoFern DuoFern Room Thermostat 9485
- Operating instructions DuoFern Room Thermostat 9485-1
- Activate login mode: DuoFern Room Thermostat 9485-1 / 9485
- What is the difference between the room thermostat (9485) and the room thermostat 2 (9485-1)?
- What applications are possible with the room thermostat 2?
- Can the room thermostat 2 be used to control radiator actuators 2?
- Device settings for the room thermostat via the HomePilot®.
- Winter garden shading, sun protection: Can the room thermostat be combined with the environmental sensor, for example?
- Can the DuoFern Room Thermostat 9485 in the HomePilot be used as automation for switching other actuators or automations?