Yes, this is possible. You can connect electric heaters up to max. 2300 watts directly to the room thermostat. Electric floor heaters, towel warmers or electric wall heaters can be conveniently controlled in this way. Depending on the type of heating, the measurement of the temperature by a remote sensor 9485-F is recommended. In the bathroom, for example, the electric underfloor heating is often only used to keep certain areas at a pleasant temperature, but not to heat the entire room. In this case, the remote sensor is installed in the floor. The remote sensor is available as an accessory.
Articles in this section
- Link to registration matrix DuoFern Room Thermostat 9485
- Video tutorial for DuoFern DuoFern Room Thermostat 9485
- Operating instructions DuoFern Room Thermostat 9485-1
- Activate login mode: DuoFern Room Thermostat 9485-1 / 9485
- What is the difference between the room thermostat (9485) and the room thermostat 2 (9485-1)?
- What applications are possible with the room thermostat 2?
- Can the room thermostat 2 be used to control radiator actuators 2?
- Device settings for the room thermostat via the HomePilot®.
- Winter garden shading, sun protection: Can the room thermostat be combined with the environmental sensor, for example?
- Can the DuoFern Room Thermostat 9485 in the HomePilot be used as automation for switching other actuators or automations?