Yes, it is possible to connect several pushbuttons in parallel to the external input. It is a potential-free input, therefore e.g. a key switch, a code switching device and several interior pushbuttons can be operated in parallel.
Articles in this section
- Operating Instructions RolloPort RP-S4-550N
- Is it possible to connect several external buttons to the RolloPort?
- The RolloPort S4 no longer responds to the pushbutton and hand-held transmitter. Only the lighting flashes several times. No motor movement.
- How many hand-held transmitters can be registered on the RolloPort S4?
- When the hand-held transmitter is actuated, the lamp flashes briefly, but the drive does not move.
- How to set the endpoints on the RolloPort S4?
- The garage door drive stops during the closing process and moves in the opposite direction.
- How to register a handheld transmitter with the RolloPort S4?