The electronics may have "hung up" due to disturbances in the supply voltage or similar. Disconnect the drive from the mains for approx. 10 seconds (pull out the mains plug). If necessary, perform a software reset and reset the drive according to the operating instructions.
Articles in this section
- Operating Instructions RolloPort RP-S4-550N
- Is it possible to connect several external buttons to the RolloPort?
- The RolloPort S4 no longer responds to the pushbutton and hand-held transmitter. Only the lighting flashes several times. No motor movement.
- How many hand-held transmitters can be registered on the RolloPort S4?
- When the hand-held transmitter is actuated, the lamp flashes briefly, but the drive does not move.
- How to set the endpoints on the RolloPort S4?
- The garage door drive stops during the closing process and moves in the opposite direction.
- How to register a handheld transmitter with the RolloPort S4?