For safety reasons, the radio code for DuoFern actuators / tubular motors is only active for two hours after the power is switched on. If the actuator / tubular motor has been connected to the 230V mains for longer than two hours, interrupt the voltage for approx. 10 seconds.
Articles in this section
- Video tutorials for tubular motor actuator 9471-1
- Link to registration matrix DuoFern Tubular Motor Actuator 9471-1
- Operating Instructions Tubular Motor Actuator 9471-1
- Activate login mode: DuoFern tubular motor actuator 9471-1
- Device setting for sun shading via HomePilot®
- Control tubular motor actuator externally. Button or switch for external control?
- Why does the DuoFern actuator / tubular motor not respond to the radio code?
- Can the connected tubular motor be moved to certain positions via the HomePilot? Why does the connected tubular motor always move completely up or down, regardless of which position is set via the HomePilot?
- Can the actuator also be used to control other motors? Or do they have to be Rademacher motors?
- The connected tubular motor keeps stopping for no apparent reason, why?