No, this is not necessary. Actuators that are registered with the motion detector are automatically switched on when motion is detected and switch off again with the set follow-up time of the motion detector.
Articles in this section
- Video tutorial for DuoFern motion detector 9484
- Link to registration matrix motion detector 9484
- Operating instructions DuoFern motion detector 9484 (indoor)
- Activate login mode: DuoFern motion detector 9484
- Device setting Motion detector via HomePilot®
- What is the significance of the overrun time and where can it be changed?
- Must the staircase function be activated for the actuators that are controlled by the motion detector so that they automatically switch off again?
- In combined operation, must each motion detector be registered with each?
- Is the motion detector also suitable for outdoor use?
- At what height can the motion detector be mounted?