The switching output of the motion detector has a rating of 12 amps (approx. 2700 watts) for resistive loads such as incandescent bulbs and 6 amps (approx. 1300 watts) for inductive loads such as fluorescent lamps, motors, iron core transformers e.g. for low voltage incandescent lamps such as halogen lamps.
Articles in this section
- Operating instructions DuoFern motion detector 9484 (indoor)
- Activate login mode: DuoFern motion detector 9484
- Device setting Motion detector via HomePilot®
- What is the significance of the overrun time and where can it be changed?
- Must the staircase function be activated for the actuators that are controlled by the motion detector so that they automatically switch off again?
- In combined operation, must each motion detector be registered with each?
- Is the motion detector also suitable for outdoor use?
- At what height can the motion detector be mounted?
- What is the maximum switching capacity of the motion detector?
- How many actuators can be registered directly to the motion detector?