For optimal protection of households, smoke detectors should be installed in all rooms, hallways, basements and storage rooms. Basic protection is already achieved by using smoke detectors in all bedrooms, children's rooms and on the corridors of all floors. If necessary, also observe the regulations of the respective federal states.
Articles in this section
- Video Tutorial DuoFern Smoke Alarm 9481
- Link to registration matrix smoke detector 9481
- Operating Instructions Smoke Alarm 9481
- Why does the smoke alarm device type 9481 beep after connection?
- Does a minimum distance have to be observed when mounting the smoke alarm device type 9481?
- How many smoke detectors are needed in a household?
- Can the smoke detector also be used without HomePilot?
- How long is the smoke detector battery expected to last?
- Receive notification when the battery is almost empty.
- Why does my smoke alarm generate false alarms?