The DuoFern radiator actuator will attempt to perform reference runs after registration. If you do not install the radiator actuator directly, this will cause the battery to discharge quickly. If you do not install the radiator actuator immediately after registration, you should remove the batteries and reinsert them just before installation. It is then not necessary to log on again. After the batteries are inserted, three dashes first appear in the display, after a few seconds the display automatically jumps to POS, press the menu key once to start the installation drive. The display jumps to InS. Subsequently, the last set temperature is displayed.
Articles in this section
- Video Tutorial DuoFern radiator actuator - application video - menu navigation - configuration via HomePilot
- Link to registration matrix Radiator actuator 9433
- Operating Instructions DuoFern Radiator Actuator 9433-1
- Activate login mode: DuoFern radiator actuator 9433-1 / 9433
- What are the differences between the radiator actuator (9433) and the radiator actuator 2 (9433-1)?
- Device settings for the radiator actuator via the HomePilot®.
- The radiator actuator shows E1 in the display, what to do?
- Why does the RAV adapter included in the accessories not fit?
- The new device is not displayed in the HomePilot, although the registration was supposedly successful.
- Is it possible to register the DuoFern radiator actuator in advance and install it at a later date?