Yes, it is possible, if the roller shutter has only stopper but no anti-lift device, the upper end point can be taught automatically and the lower end point can be set manually, either by using the button on the motor head or by using the cord switch setter.
Articles in this section
- Video Tutorial for RolloTube C-line
- Operating instructions C-line tubular motors CLIS/CLIM
- How are end points set on the C-line tubular motor?
- Is it possible to teach the upper end point automatically and set the lower end point manually?
- The motor moves in only one direction with the Type 4090 cord switch setter.
- The motor does not learn the lower end point automatically.
- Reset C-line: Can the C-line tubular motor be reset to the factory setting?
- The tubular motor C-line stops between the end points after a short run?
- Can the RolloTube C-line be converted from a 60 to a 70 shaft? Which adapter / driver set do I need for this?
- Is the plug connection of the motor splash-proof?