Yes, the plug connection is IP 56, i.e. protected against water jets.
Articles in this section
- Video Tutorial for RolloTube C-line
- Operating instructions C-line tubular motors CLIS/CLIM
- How are end points set on the C-line tubular motor?
- Is it possible to teach the upper end point automatically and set the lower end point manually?
- The motor moves in only one direction with the Type 4090 cord switch setter.
- The motor does not learn the lower end point automatically.
- Reset C-line: Can the C-line tubular motor be reset to the factory setting?
- The tubular motor C-line stops between the end points after a short run?
- Can the RolloTube C-line be converted from a 60 to a 70 shaft? Which adapter / driver set do I need for this?
- Is the plug connection of the motor splash-proof?