The HomePilot can display a maximum of 9 cameras with still image update (3-5 sec.). We also recommend using the LAN network connection for multiple cameras to achieve a higher bandwidth.
Articles in this section
- Software for configuring the camera - Video Management Software (VMS)
- Downloads HD Camera (Outdoor)
- Operating instructions HomePilot® HD camera (outdoor) 9487
- The plug in cannot be installed
- HomePilot does not find the camera, although it is available on the network.
- What is the maximum number of cameras that the Homepilot can manage?
- Range of motion button is not displayed
- Can an SD card be inserted into the HomePilot HD camera (outdoor) 9487 for recording?
- What is the coverage angle of the HD camera (outdoor) 9487?
- No live image of the camera in the HomePilot app, only single images