The following points must be observed during installation:
- Mount the detector in the center of the room on the ceiling.
- Do not install in bathrooms (high humidity), garages (exhaust fumes), in environments with a high risk of drafts and in pointed corners in the attic.
- If the roof slope is < 45°, the detector can be mounted on the roof slope.
- Keep a distance of 50 cm from walls, ceiling beams (joists) and light fixtures.
- Rooms larger than 80 m2 and corridors longer than 10 m require several detectors.
- Keep a distance of 4 m from open fireplaces and stoves, etc.
- A central power supply or remote power supply is not permitted. Each detector must be powered by its own battery mounted in the battery compartment provided.