Incorrect connection of the plug can cause the smoke alarm to trigger. Therefore, make sure that the polarity of the connection is correct. The wires of the plug must point in the direction of the battery compartment, as described in the operating instructions under point 9.
Articles in this section
- Video Tutorial DuoFern Smoke Alarm 9481
- Link to registration matrix smoke detector 9481
- Operating Instructions Smoke Alarm 9481
- Why does the smoke alarm device type 9481 beep after connection?
- Does a minimum distance have to be observed when mounting the smoke alarm device type 9481?
- How many smoke detectors are needed in a household?
- Can the smoke detector also be used without HomePilot?
- How long is the smoke detector battery expected to last?
- Receive notification when the battery is almost empty.
- Why does my smoke alarm generate false alarms?