1. the tube motor checks the revolutions of the motor and the shaft during travel.
The adapter may have slipped off the magnetic ring on the drive head. Check that the adapter sits flush in front of the drive head and is fully inserted in the winding shaft (see instructions).
The motor must always be pushed completely into the winding shaft. The length compensation or correction is set via the position of the roller cap
2. the obstacle detection responds even though there is no obstacle present.
- The roller shutter may be too light. It must be smooth-running and have an appropriate drop weight.
Weight down the lowest roller shutter slat (e.g. with a flat bar).
- Possibly the winding shaft is installed very tightly.
Loosen the roller capsule and insert it approx. 2-3 mm further into the winding shaft and fix the capsule again with a screw.
3. the motor may have switched off via the thermal protection. The motor has a short operation (KB) of 4 minutes.
Let the motor cool down for approx. 30 minutes.