Tubular motors are designed for short operation (approx. 4 minutes). For self-protection, a temperature limiter is integrated, which then switches off the motor. After this switch-off, the motor requires up to 30 minutes to cool down.
Articles in this section
- Operating Instructions RolloTube Basis RTBS/RTBM/RTBL
- How to determine the correct motor strength for the shutter to be motorized?
- In general, how should the drive be installed in the shaft?
- Can Rademacher tubular motors be connected in parallel? If so, how many?
- Why does the roller shutter motor switch off after prolonged and frequent operation?
- Can the RolloTube Basis be converted from a 60 to a 70 shaft? Which adapter / driver set do I need for this?
- Can empty conduits be used for laying the lines?
- How does the diameter of the shutter curtain change in the wound-up state for the different shutter heights? What influence does the octagonal steel shaft have on the result?