Flexible connecting cables must not be laid permanently. Therefore, empty conduits or cable ducts must be used.
Articles in this section
- How to determine the correct motor strength for the shutter to be motorized?
- Differences between the individual tubular motor series. What are the differences between RolloTube motors?
- Successor list tubular motors. Successors of older tubular motors.
- May tube motors be connected in parallel? If so, how many?
- What are blockage and obstacle detection?
- What happens if the drive is over/undersized?
- The roller shutter sags, motor has no braking power, brake defective?
- In general, how should the drive be installed in the shaft?
- Can empty conduits be used for laying the lines?
- Why does the roller shutter motor switch off after prolonged and frequent operation?