This video describes the commissioning of the I-Line radio tubular motor and deals specifically with the end point setting. This can be done independently by the motor or manually, by setting button on the motor head, by cord switch setter.
Articles in this section
- Video tutorials RolloTube I-line DuoFern
- Link to the registration matrix RolloTube I-Line DuoFern
- Operating Instructions RolloTube I-line DuoFern ILFS / ILFM
- Can the RolloTube I-line DuoFern be converted from a 60 to a 70 shaft? Which adapter / driver set do I need for this?
- How to adjust end points on the RolloTube I-line DuoFern using our universal adjustment cable Art. No. 4090-1 set?
- How are end points set on the RolloTube I-line DuoFern via our cord switch setter Art. No. 4090 or manually via the set button on the motor head?
- Is it possible to connect an external push button to the DuoFern radio tubular motor?
- How can the log-on mode of the radio tubular motor be activated if the button on the motor head is no longer accessible?
- In general, how should the drive be installed in the shaft?
- How to reset the DuoFern radio tubular motor?