If you use the larger RAV adapter, the small black pin may need to be placed on the valve to compensate for the length.
Articles in this section
- Video Tutorial DuoFern radiator actuator - application video - menu navigation - configuration via HomePilot
- Link to registration matrix Radiator actuator 9433
- Operating Instructions DuoFern Radiator Actuator 9433-1
- Activate login mode: DuoFern radiator actuator 9433-1 / 9433
- What are the differences between the radiator actuator (9433) and the radiator actuator 2 (9433-1)?
- Device settings for the radiator actuator via the HomePilot®.
- The radiator actuator shows E1 in the display, what to do?
- Why does the RAV adapter included in the accessories not fit?
- The new device is not displayed in the HomePilot, although the registration was supposedly successful.
- Is it possible to register the DuoFern radiator actuator in advance and install it at a later date?