Yes, this is possible. All data will be migrated automatically. The prerequisite is that the file type is .dat. If you have a backup of the file type .hp, please contact our service.
Articles in this section
- HomePilot® Tutorials - Playlist - valid until HomePilot version 4.6.6
- Can backup files be transferred from HomePilot1 to HomePilot2?
- What can be configured in the HomePilot under "advanced settings" of the actuators?
- The new app cannot be used, my HomePilot has firmware 3.4. What can I do?
- A yellow triangle is displayed in the HomePilot, why?
- Update cannot be performed, message Firmware options are not available via WR Connect.
- Changelog - HomePilot® up to version 4.6.6
- Why is the range of my radio system not satisfactory?
- Changelog - iOS up to version 4.2
- Changelog - Android up to version 4.2