Extensions are possible via the USB ports. So we currently offer a addZ-Stick stick based on Zigbee. In connection with this stick you can register certified Zigbee 3.0 illuminants, no matter if from Rademacher or other manufacturers, directly at the HomePilot.
Articles in this section
- What is needed to implement home automation with the HomePilot?
- What are the follow-up costs for using HomePilot?
- What is the range of the DuoFern system? Are there repeaters for the DuoFern system?
- What is the difference between the HomePilot2 (9496-2) and the new HomePilot (9496-3)
- Update HomePilot is not possible - possible causes
- After the HomePilot update, Hue and Zigbee lamps are no longer displayed
- Update available
- Can I control multiple HomePilots with the HomePilot app? For example, at home and in the vacation home?
- Holiday function, how are holidays handled?
- The HomePilot cannot be found in the network, what could be the cause?