You only need one environmental sensor for the desired application. Since the environmental sensor calculates the position of the sun, the shutters can be lowered and, of course, raised again later using different limit values to match the direction of the sun.
Articles in this section
- Video tutorials for the DuoFern Environmental Sensor 9475
- Link to registration matrix environmental sensor 9475
- Operating Instructions Environmental Sensor 9475
- What is the difference between the environmental sensor 9475 and the sun/wind sensor 9499?
- How to set or configure the environmental sensor?
- How many environmental sensors are needed to shade all sides of the house depending on the position of the sun? In the morning the shutters in the east, at noon in the south and in the afternoon the shutters in the west should move down to the sun positio
- What should be considered when mounting the environmental sensor? Where should the environmental sensor be mounted?
- Does the 9475 environmental sensor have to be aligned exactly to the south?
- Can an environmental sensor be registered to multiple HomePilots?
- The motor that is directly connected to the environmental sensor cannot be controlled via the HomePilot as desired, what is the reason for this?