RolloTube conversion to 70 shaft, you need the following adapter / driver set:
Adapter / driver set AMI45-SW70 for 70 octagonal steel shaft Part number: 93700738.
To convert the motor to the 70 shaft, proceed as follows:
1. To remove the motor driver, press the lugs of the detent bracket firmly together.
2. Then pull the motor driver off the motor body.
3. Use a flat-blade screwdriver to loosen the adapter ring and remove it from the motor body.
4. Slide on the adapter ring for the 70 mm shaft, paying attention to the 3 groove openings of the adapter ring.
5. Push the adapter ring onto the white magnetic ring so that it fits or corresponds to the groove. The adapter ring must be flush with the motor head and rotate easily.
6. In the last step, the new motor driver is placed on the motor shaft.
Note! With an electronic M-line motor, the motor driver must be placed on the wide groove of the motor shaft if the obstacle detection is to be active.