Basically, it can be said that the sun/wind sensor is suitable for simple applications, for example to control up to 3 awnings directly by sun and wind.
The environmental sensor is the ideal solution for extensive applications and is particularly suitable for customers who already use the HomePilot®. The sensor measures temperature, rain, wind strength, sun position, sun height and brightness. The measured data can thus be used for automations. For example, southern shutters can be automatically moved into the sun protection position when the sun is shining from the south.
Features of environmental sensor 9475:
- Evaluation of all cardinal directions possible with just one sensor thanks to intelligent sun position detection
- Measures brightness, sun position and height, wind speed, temperature, rain
- Configuration via HomePilot® or the central control unit
- In combination with the HomePilot®, up to five different limit values are available for sun, wind, temperature and dawn and dusk in each case
- In combination with the DuoFern central operating unit, one limit value each for sun/wind & rain can be set.
- Integrated tubular motor actuator for optional connection of a tubular motor
- The supply voltage is 230 V
- Up to 44 DuoFern devices can be registered directly. In combination with the HomePilot® additional devices can be controlled.
Features of sun/wind sensor 9499:
- Enables brightness or wind-dependent control of up to 3 registered DuoFern receivers, e.g. awnings, venetian blinds and roller shutters.
- Can be used in conjunction with HomePilot® Smart Home as a trigger for individual scenes/routines
- When the individually set limit value is exceeded, the sensor sends a radio command to the registered receivers
- All parameters can only be set via the operating buttons and the display on the device
- No power connection required, power is supplied by a solar cell with integrated rechargeable battery
- Swiveling wall bracket allows wall, ceiling and roof mounting
- Up to 3 DuoFern devices can be registered directly. In combination with the HomePilot® additional devices can be controlled.