We show all electrical belt winders of Rademacher. Automatic roll stores, which open and close without daily pulling and tugging at the roll shop belt completely by itself - this desire cherish many customers. With electrical belt winders this comfort is completely simply retrofittable. The name RolloTron stands for the proven combination of drive and control for roller shutters in one device. Ideal for both new construction and retrofitting - whether flush-mounted or surface-mounted. The practical drive is simply replaced with the old, manual belt winder. If the RolloTron is connected to a standard 230 V power supply, it can be put into operation immediately. In this video we present all belt winder model and explain the differences. Whether simple belt winder with memory function, or swivel winder with switching time program, or the belt winder with built-in DuoFern receiver, which can even be operated by remote control, smartphone or voice control.
Articles in this section
- Electric belt winders RolloTron - all models and differences
- What should I bear in mind when selecting the different RolloTron types? What are the differences between the devices?
- Successor list RolloTron, successors of older RolloTron devices. Electronic belt winders
- The roller shutter runs the wrong way round or reacts incorrectly. What can I do?
- How can the automatic function of a RolloTron belt winder be temporarily switched off?
- Remove the belt winder / RolloTron if the device no longer functions. Unlock the gear unit.
- The motor no longer moves. Error display ER01, or the LEDs all flash in succession.
- What is the size of the RolloTron swivel winder Standard DuoFern 2510/2550? What are the installation dimensions of the RolloTron?
- How long is the connection cable of the RolloTron belt winder?