HomePilot® and Google Assistant voice control
Using your voice, components such as lights, shutters or the heating can be operated quite simply by voice. Switch on the light from bed in the morning, raise the roller shutter and adjust the heating in the bathroom.
- Google Assistant Voice Control Video Tutorial
- How can I move the shutter to a certain percentage value?
- When I say, Hey Google, turn on lights, only some of the switch actuators are turned on. Why?
- Do I need a WR Connect account to use Google Home?
- In the Google Home app, some devices are displayed with a light bulb and others with a socket icon, how to change the icon?
- Which devices can be controlled by Google Home?
- How do I add new devices to Google Smarthome control?
- Can multiple HomePilot® devices be operated with one Google Assistant?
- What is needed to control my Rademacher products via HomePilot using Google Assistant?
- How does Google Home find my devices to control by voice?