HomePilot® and Alexa voice control
Using your voice, components such as lights, shutters or the heating can be operated quite simply by voice. Switch on the light from bed in the morning, raise the roller shutter and adjust the heating in the bathroom.
- Amazon Alexa Voice Control Video Tutorial
- What is needed to control my Rademacher products via the HomePilot using Alexa?
- Can scenes also be executed via Alexa?
- My groups have stopped working in Alexa recently. How can I solve this?
- Which devices can I control with Alexa via the HomePilot®? What are good commands for Alexa?
- HomePilot® Skill for Alexa does not work
- Do I need to have Alexa search again after every name change of actuators?
- Does Alexa work even if the Echo or Echo Dot is not on the same network as the HomePilot®?
- Can multiple HomePilot® devices be operated with one Alexa device?
- Can multiple Alexa-enabled devices be used to control the HomePilot® in a home?
- How does Alexa find my devices to control by voice?