RolloTube S-line DuoFern
Art. no. 23400675 (SLDS06/28PZ) / 23401075 (SLDS10/16PZ) / 23601075 (SLDM10/16PZ)/ 23602075 (SLDM20/16PZ) / 23603075 (SLDM30/16PZ) / 23604075 (SLDM40/16PZ) / 23605075 (SLDM50/12PZ)
- Video Tutorial for RolloTube S-line DuoFern
- Operating Instructions RolloTube S-line DuoFern SLDS / SLDM
- How are the end points set on the S-line tubular motor?
- Activate login mode: RolloTube S-line DuoFern
- Can the RolloTube S-line DuoFern be controlled directly with DuoFern handheld transmitters and sensors?
- Use of blind switches and pushbuttons. Do you have to keep the pushbutton pressed?
- How does the fly screen door protection work and how is it activated?
- Must the motor always be supplied with 230 volts continuous phase?
- Where is the gray wire connected?
- How can the motor be operated with a single-pole pushbutton?
- Motor shows no reaction, for example, when operated with the shutter switch.
- Can the S-line tubular motor be reset to the factory setting? Reset
- Can the RolloTube S-line be converted from a 60 to a 70 shaft? Which adapter / driver set do I need for this?
- RolloTube S-line - The tubular motor stops between the end points for no apparent reason?
- I have exchanged an I-line DuoFern motor for an S-line and used the existing plug connection. The S-line shows no function after the exchange.